• There’s nothing like a bulleted list.
• My boss has proven yet again that he has no spine. He has changed a process that has been in place for 3 years because a counterpart decided that his department is not as overburdened as hers. Essentially, this process changes throws a ton of work our way that we were never responsible for in the past. I sent an email outlining a solution to satisfy both parties and included his boss. Guess what? They’re going with my plan. I hate going over his head but it had to be done. He will suffer the embarrassment of having to double back on his process change and explain why we are going with a new workflow.
• My review should be really fun this year.
• I don’t think we realized what it means to replace the exterior doors on a 50+ year old house. In the end it’ll be worth it, but oh my stars!
• I’m off to the dentist to have a cavity filled because I assume I am 7 years old.
• I’m practicing my hugs for Snark. Is that weird?
So, I went to a neighbor, and soon to be ex friend’s house for this shrimp taco cook off. The kids came up with the idea at school and we decided to go along with it.
I am Facebook “friends” with her although we don’t hang out often. My daughter approached tonight with some trepidation. She says that my son is more of a friend with this girl than she is.
We had a nice enough time, and then it was time to go home. I told my kids to help clean up downstairs and I assumed they did. The mom told me not to worry about it so when they came upstairs I didn’t go and check that they cleaned up or not.
We left and two minutes after we got home the girl called my daughter to tell her she left a little snap bracelet behind. Then she proceeded to tell my daughter that because she didn’t clean up completely that she was throwing out the bracelet.
WT ever-loving F?
My girl is sobbing. I told her that the other girl was out of line and not a good friend. I am heartbroken for her.
The comforter is folded at the foot of the bed. Trixie is asleep on it.
Plus, she’s snoring.
I’m writing this letter to tell you that we are done. I can not be friends with an organ who insists I wake up at 4:27 because it needs to be emptied.
Your selfish ways will no longer be tolerated.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter, Jerk.