I think all my teeth just fell out looking at these.
I’m glad the kids kept themselves busy today.
These must be her smoking socks
Bonus points if you get the cultural reference
She had a matching baseball cap, too. I didn’t see the front of her tee, but I’m guessing it was pot leaf themed.
Apparently, my twitter feed has reached the end of the Internet
Our neighbor’s Yorkie died. She was only 9 years old. I remember my 4 year olds begging me to go play with the puppy. They became fast friends.
We’d hear Tom telling Rita to shut up from his deck. We’d see Ginny walking her every single the morning.
The absence of her squeaky bark is like a hole punched in the air.
This one goes out to San Diego: Sunny Sunday from Long Island.
I’ve just read about 10 posts about rain and thunder storms. Is there anywhere on tumblr that isn’t rainy?
C’mon. Show us your sunny Sunday shots?
Guess we’ll all be wearing our hazmat suits to the beach.
Who am I kidding, it’s not a beach day.
WHO’S UP FOR DAY DRINKING?
And crying. That Lindsay Lohan was adorable when she was 12.
In a thrilling turn of events, we just bought new shower doors. Ours will be 1/2”, non etched (etched felt too 80s) with brushed nickel towel bar handles.
The best part of the shower door store was walking through the displays. It was like being in Monsters, Inc.
Him: 10/12 undies, 4.5 socks +1 purple socks from another kid, + 1 extra sweatshirt, 4/7 towels and one random camp tee.
Her: 7/12 socks, all undies, 7/7 towels, no extra clothes.
1. Meditate vs marinate e.g. Let the swordfish meditate in teriyaki sauce for 4 hours.
2. Estripes (not Spanish but pronounced like Spanish) vs stripes e.g. I like those awnings with the yellow estripes.
3. Musckles vs muscles. The C is not silent
4. Spaghetties vs spaghetti. It’s plural, there is never just one.
5. Dishvasher vs dishwasher. Like my ancestors said it. See also: vashing machine, car vash.
See? Wasn’t that fun?
My dumb jokes could be considered as justifiable matricide