An Exploration into Trixie's Crazy
- Trixie: Hi! I'm in the front yard enjoying the sunshine on a sunny day.
- Me: Oh, I better put this letter in the mailbox
- (opens front door)
- Trixie: YOU'RE OPENING THE FRONT DOOR! I NEED TO COME IN THROUGH THE SIDE DOOR SO I CAN RUN OUT THE FRONT DOOR!
Ball (a play in one act)
- Me: Trixie, let's go outside. I have your ball.
- Trixie: Do you have my ball?
- Me: Yes, it's here in my hand.
- Trixie: [stops before the kitchen door, looks back at me] Are you sure you have my ball?
- Me: Here it is.
- Trixie: [stops in breezeway, looks back at me] Are you sure you have that ball?
- Me: C'mon, let's go.
- Trixie: [waiting at front door, looks back at me] Why is this door locked? Did you forget my ball?
- Me: It's still in my hand. Calm down.
- Trixie: [catches ball mid-air; prances around yard with it in her mouth for 5 minutes] Hey, Mom! I found my ball in the front yard!
Where is my ball?
Page 1 of 5
← Newer • Older →