Five Things Friday
1. It’s amazing how a song can put you in a good place. Thank you Pandora for for showing up with Fridays I’m In Love just as I stepped onto the train.
2. Playing Draw Something is my new yoga. I get so much pleasure and relaxation out of this game it should be declared a narcotic.
3. I am shamelessly plugging this, but you should check out our new Tumblr, DrawEggplants. It’s a moment of silliness that has grown into a thing. It’s one of the best things about the Internet. IMHO
4. I just read about May 15th, Who Day. It’s next Tuesday and you can bet your bippy I’ll be emailing my representatives locally to let them know how I feel about education cuts. Also, the state for scheduling state tests on Take Your Kids To Work Day. This is a good thing, make yourself heard next Tuesday.
5. My horrid sister-in-law is coming for lunch on Sunday. I’m only tolerating it for my MIL who doesn’t like her either, BTW. Her presence will only be mitigated by the fact that we are bringing in good Jewish deli. Mmmmmmm pastrami and corned beef and knishes the size of a kitten.
Kitten Knishes - new fake band name!